1. Teams must contain one to four participants. Not more than four people are allowed in a team.
2. Participants can use any language or web framework.
3. The website should be developed with the theme of "Nation building and community welfare" which may include implementation of any startup idea or may target various social and economic issues.
4. This contest would comprise of two rounds:
6. The web application can include publicly available web services. This means that mashups with services such as Google, Yahoo, Flickr, Twitter, etc. are all possible and allowed.
7. Website will be judged on the basis of design, user interface, originality, innovation, utility and completeness
1st Position : ₹5000
2nd Position : ₹3000
3rd Position : ₹2000For queries contact :
Sarthak Sharma : +91 7252033642